Hearing the words “I love you” from a boyfriend feels like the most important thing in the world and we imbue it with great meaning. It means he’s invested in you. It means he’s thinking of a future. It means he wants to be with you forever. At least that’s what you think at the time. But if you look back on every man who’s ever said I love you, I have to ask you: how much does it ACTUALLY mean?
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
The post What Does It Mean When He Says I Love You? appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..