You ever start dating a guy and things are going great? He’s calling regularly, you’re having sex, and at some point, you ask him, in a bout of insecurity… Um, what are we? Are we a couple? Boyfriend-girlfriend? And he says: Well, I’m not sleeping with anybody else. So I guess you can say we’re exclusive. And, not wanting to pressure him for more, you accept his answer – and continue sleeping with a guy who is not your boyfriend. And then one night, you look at your phone out of an insatiable curiosity to see if he’s still active online. Sure enough, he is. On this Love U Podcast, I’m going to tell you how to make sure this NEVER happens again.
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
The post Online Dating Tips: We’re Exclusive But His Dating Profile Is Still Active appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..