If your parents were divorced…If they stayed together for fifty years while fighting miserably…If you were divorced after a long marriage…You’re bound to have negative associations with marriage. For you, marriage means pain, angst, misunderstandings, silent treatments, and the endless drudgery of compromise and housework. I hear you. But if that’s all that marriage was, there wouldn’t be 100 million married people in America. On this Love U Podcast, I’m going to explain why marriage – a good marriage – is worth it.
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
The post Is Marriage Worth It? Why or Why Not? appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..