Nobody likes the word picky. Picky suggests that there’s something wrong with you, that if you didn’t have such high standards, you’d already be married by now. Picky sounds like your fault. So let’s get away from the word picky.
Today’s Love U Podcast is not going to tell you whether you’re too picky; it will instead let you know whether your choices are effectively helping you get the relationship you desire or, instead, are keeping you away from it.
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
The post Dating for Marriage: Are Your Standards Unrealistic? appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..