Let’s face it: It’s lonely out there. And if you’ve been alone for a while and you have a vision of what you want your life to look like, I can appreciate if finding love is your top priority. It’s mine, too and I only work with women who are deadly serious about it. But if you’re so serious about meeting Mr. Right that you’re unintentionally sabotaging your efforts, then you should probably listen to this podcast. In it, I’m going to tell you a story of one of my favorite Love U clients who so deeply want to get married and start a family that she can’t help but to get in her own way. Stick around and I’ll show you how to act with intention, not with desperation.
Watch it on YouTube.
- Download the transcript of this podcast
- Download my free special report, The 8 Massive Mistakes You’re Making in Relationships
- Get the man of your dreams fast by applying to enroll in Love U.
- Enjoy the Love U Podcast? Please rate it on Apple:
- On the desktop, go to the show’s Apple Podcasts page and click “Listen on Apple”
- On your phone, click on More Episodes, then scroll to the bottom to get to Ratings & Reviews. Click on “Write a Review” and share what you enjoy about the podcast!
The post Are You Trying Too Hard to Find Love? appeared first on Dating Coach – Evan Marc Katz | Understand Men. Find Love..